Many people have been buying vacuums and air purifier to clean their home. But there are things that people should know before they purchase a product like the kind of filtration that you need. There are different types of filtration process that would help you achieve a clean home to name a few, one is carbon filter, True HEPA-filter and much more. This filtration plays a big role in cleaning your home and it has a different result, there is filter that can remove odor, dust mites, gases, micro particles, large particles and etc. This is why it is important to find the right filtration in order to get satisfied with your unit. With HEPA 12 filter, you will be able to get benefits from using the part of the product.
PROS And CONS Using This Filter
The advantage and disadvantage of using HEPA filter that is removable. It is important that you know this in order to widen your knowledge regarding with the product. Here are the pros and cons of using this kind of filter.
- Washable & Removable – HEPA 12 filter are washable and removable which means you can just clean it to maintain the performance of your unit. It is safe to wash with different cleaning products. But also take note that there is a proper process of cleaning your unit and removing the filter, follow the proper process of cleaning for your maintenance.
- Low Maintenance – yes one thing that most people love about HEPA 12 Filter is that it does not require expensive replacements or maintenance because all you have to do is to clean the filter. But take note that it is also important to do the right cleaning process in order to completely clean the filter.
- Microscopic Filtering – the HEPA filter can clean up microscopic particles and much more. It is one of the best benefits you can get from HEPA filters. So you can rest your head with all the worries inside your home or office because the filter can ensure clean and fresh air for you to breathe.
- Reduce Risk of Allergies – another thing that you would love about this filter is that, it will help you reduce the risk of having allergies. It is perfect for those who have sensitive skin and asthma, it would help you from your health issues and would surely keep your place clean.
- Longevity of the Unit – cleaning your filter would increase the longevity of your unit. Just make sure you clean your unit in the right span of months so the dust, pollens and etc. Won’t get into the inner sensitive part of the unit. The filter acts as the first stage filtration and expects you would have to clean it from time to time.
- Affordable – when you need to purchase an extra filter for your unit, there is no need for you to worry because the price is very affordable. It would cost you for as low as $3 – $6 to purchase a new filter for your unit.
- Cause Health Issues – the HEPA 12 filter absorbs microscopic particles that will be stuck in it. So if you don’t clean your filter it would cause your health problems. It is important to maintain your unit in order to experience high performance and quality air filtration.
- Clean Span of Months – it is required to clean your HEPA 12 filter every now and then in order to experience fresh air in your room. You should have a span of months to maintain your unit, yes it could be a hassle but it’s worth the fresh and clean air to breathe.
- Microscopic Bacteria – one thing that you should remember is that this filter can absorb microscopic bacteria, this is why you should clean it well to ensure the health of the people around the area. These bacteria will grow like molds, virus and etc. So make sure you clean up your filter with the right process and use a cleaner solution that can kill bacteria and germs for cleaner and safer home.
Things To Do Before Purchase
There are many HEPA filter models available in the market, but make sure that you know the part number to ensure the compatibility of your unit to the product. If you don’t want to end up buying the wrong product for your unit. What you should do is check the model number of your unit, search for the proper maintenance procedure, follow the right process in removing your HEPA 12 filter and make sure you find the right part number for the filter. It is important that you find the right part and do the right process of removing to replace your filter.